Sunday, August 31, 2008

Willy & Pepe

Lauren's Auntie Ja-Ja got a new Welsh Corgi puppy this week and named him Willy (short for William.) We all fell in love with him and his rabbit-like ears!

Ja-Ja has been busy teaching Willy to lazily lounge around go pee pee outside. I'm not sure he's getting the idea.By the time Lauren found Pepe (the new cat,) she had apparently forgotten the Be Gentle with Animals rule.

Poor, poor Pepe.

6 comments:

Rebecca - I'm a Canon girl! said...

What a cute puppy, and poor Pepe, my cats get that with Nathan some times (and he gets a scratch for his troubles!).

alicia said...

OMG. The look on the poor cats face is priceless. Hes just begging for someone to help him. To cute.

Jen said...

Too funny---Lauren is such a cutie!

Addie said...

OMG...that picture with the cat is too funny! Lauren looks like a real animal lover.

dougnlarry said...

I love that last pic. You should frame it!

Just the Four of Us said...

OMG, that last pic is hilarious! That cat looks bummed! So so so funny! Lauren is such a cutie pie!