Okay, so I'm nearly 3 years behind in sharing the good news, (better late than never I suppose.)
Lauren Grace
Born November 18, 2005
At 8:59 PM
Weighing 7 pounds 9 ounces
Measuring 21 inches long.
Then:
Now:
There we go. All caught up!P.S. Thank you to all the Mommies who inspired me to start my own blog.

6 comments:
Well Jill, Lauren is growing lovlier each day! It seems hard to believe that she's going to be 3 soon. Any ideas for her birthday and Xmas presents yet?
Lorrie (your long lost sister-in-law)
She looks like a mini-Jill! Too cute of course. :-) See you next week - can't wait!
Love, Kris
LOL, great catchup post Jill! :-) Lauren is such a cutie!
What a great way to start. Love it! I'll be checking in! Tricia
Love the 1st post! Great photos of Lauren, she is a pretty pretty girl!! :)
Ab.
WELCOME to the world of blogging!! I've got you bookmarked & will 'stalk' your blog frequently!
Post a Comment